Some jots from the Pre-Assessment pages:
- I never know which string to pull on the ceiling fan at my parents' cottage.
- I feel after 30 we are all the same age.
- My keys aren't easy to find as I never leave them in the same place.
- You can count on me to return your Tupperware.
- I'm not into the Monday question So, how was your weekend? either.
- Holding applause until the end seems unnatural to me too.
- My brain takes a moment to process the open-close symbols on elevators.
- Chairs really are great for all these reasons!