December 6, 2016

Slice of Life | Delivery


Mom emailed to let me know that Dad dropped juice and crackers off at Annie's house.

She said no one answered, but the door was unlocked and he put the bag inside the door.

When I asked Annie about it the next day, she said she didn't get it and her roommates didn't mention it.

I called my parents to see if we could figure it out.

      Dad, did you take the bag to Annie's house yesterday?

   Yup, it's a one story,

      It's a two story.

   It's grey.

      It's beige.

   It's on Jones Street.

      Yes.

   The house is on the corner of Jones and DeWitt.

      No.

Yes, Dad has been to the house before to get Annie.

We are still laughing.

Someone is wondering where the juice and crackers came from.

Mom plans to never send Dad alone again.


https://twowritingteachers.org/2016/07/05/its-tuesday-write-share-give/


8 comments:

  1. Oh, that's funny! :) Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone certainly got a happy holiday surprise! This is a truly funny slice of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! I would have loved to hear the people wonder who brought the juice and crackers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny story! I'll bet they are still wondering about those surprise treats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny is this, Loralee! We have a few family stories where people have done some similar things, like walking into a house late at night, and realizing that it's not the right house! Your dad has given those people something to talk about for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do shipping time from china to canada

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here.